1. How should I format my address list for envelopes?
We accept WORD or EXCEL documents. If using Word, please type everything as you would like for it to be written, including titles. We will copy this information verbatim. If using Excel, please use separate cells for each part of the address including title (Title/Name/Street/City/State/Zip)
Example: Mr & Mrs/John Moore/82 Rain Street/Denver/Colorado/81110
2. Do you stuff the envelopes once complete?
We are happy to stuff, stamp and send your envelopes for you! We are also complete perfectionists and will make sure all is packaged exactly how you'd like it. The flat fee for this service is $30
3. What if I don't live in Denver?
No problem at all. We will carefully pack and ship your project wherever it needs to go
4. Do you provide custom projects (including gifts and/or wedding/event signs) that aren't shown on your website?
There's a good chance! Shoot us an email and we'll see what we can do
5. Will you photograph my project and/or my guests information for social media?
We'd love to share your project on social media. With your approval, we will cover any personal information and will be sure to give proper credit to any other vendors that are included in the photograph
6. I'm interested in a script that's not shown on your website. Can you do other types of writing?
Possibly! We love learning new fonts. Send us your ideas and with a little bit of practice time, we'll do our best to make it something you love
7. What if you mess up or I need to make changes to the total guest count?
We get it! Guest lists change and the occasional mistake or ink splatter is bound to happen. Due to this, we ask that a minimum of 15 extra envelopes are ordered to cover any issues
8. Do you accommodate rush orders?
We will do our best. Email us your requirements and we will let you know if we are able to make it happen